Our company handcrafts all customized products within 2 weeks to 6 months, depending up on the product. Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time.
Made to Order vs. Pre-Made
Check a listing carefully to understand if a product is pre-made and ready to ship or if the product is ordered before its handmade.
Both are handmade but the pre-made is shipment ready while the made-to-order products may take up to 2 weeks to be created for you.
Look for the “Ready to Ship” image if a product is ready for shipment immediately.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
We always love creating new products from scratch.
Please contact us for a quote.
Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time.
Ask us for details.
My company ships through USPS unless requested otherwise.
We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
* Shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout.
* We offer free shipping in the US on all orders over $75
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need 2 weeks to 6 months to be handmade.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: JCanz Studio, 1412 E. Van Buren St., Colorado Springs, CO 80907.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1) RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: All rights are retained by the Artist, including any photographic or electronic rights or usage, and including, but not limited to, all rights in sketches, process or materials samples, or other preliminary materials. Any use additional to that expressly granted above requires arrangement in writing and payment of a separate, additional fee.
2) PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
FOR LARGE PROJECTS:
FOR MEDIUM PROJECTS:
FOR SMALL PROJECTS:
3) COLLECTION AND PAYMENT OF TAXES: All state, district, county, and municipal taxes will be collected by the Artist unless the Client furnishes the Artist with a Tax Exempt letter.
4) REVISIONS: Revisions may only be made prior to the final design approval. Additional fees will be charged for revisions made after the final design has been approved by the Client. If revisions cause a change in the Project Schedule a Rush Fee will be added to the Project total cost if the original Schedule is to remain unchanged.
5) CANCELLATION AND KILL FEES: Cancellation (“kill”) Fees are due based on the amount of work completed.
Fifty percent (50%) of the final fee is due within 30 days of notification that for any reason the job is canceled or postponed before the final stage. One hundred percent (100%) of the total fee is due despite cancellation or postponement of the job if the art has been completed. Upon cancellation or kill all rights to the art revert to the Artist and all original art must be returned, including sketches, comps, or other preliminary materials.
For revisions reflecting a new direction to the Project a Kill Fee of $500 plus cost of any materials purchased will be charged. Continuation of the Project will require a new contractual agreement.
6) REPRODUCTION RIGHTS: Reproduction of this work in print or electronic media is prohibited without the written permission of the Artist. The following text must accompany all reproductions:
___Mosaic fabrication by JCanz Studio
___Mosaic design and fabrication by JCanz Studio
7) PUBLICITY USE OF IN-PROGRESS IMAGES: The Artist will take photos of work during the fabrication of this Project for archival purposes within JCanz Studio. These may also be used digitally in social media and on the Artists web site. In all cases the utmost care will be taken to protect the Client’s privacy.
___Client gives blanket permission for these photos to be used in promoting the work of the Artist.
___Client give permission for these photo to be used upon approval of the images.
___Client does not give permission for photo to be used in promoting the Artist.
8) DELIVERY EXPENSES: All custom artwork will be shipped by USPS unless another delivery method is agreed upon. Shipping insurance will be paid on all items over a $150.
9) PERMISSIONS AND RELEASES: The Client agrees to indemnify and hold the Artist harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to materials included in the Work at the request of the Client for which no copyright permission or privacy release was requested, or for which uses exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a permission or release.
10) MISCELLANY: This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Its terms can be modified only by an instrument in writing signed by both parties, except that the Client may authorize expenses or revisions orally. No terms attached to any check for payment under this Agreement can modify the Agreement except under an independent instrument in writing signed by both parties. Any dispute regarding this agreement shall be arbitrated in Colorado Springs, CO under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and the laws of Colorado. A waiver of a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado and courts of such state shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue.